Catholic Corner Hands On Activities, Puzzles & Stories for Children 5 to 10
A great year-round resource for teachers, catechists, parents, and anyone who works with and cares about the faith formation of young children. Book and CD-ROM set includes 30 reproducible pages of stories about saints and hands-on activities. Holy heroes of the Catholic tradition will come alive for young people. Sharing activities and prayer opportunities invite children and adults into the richness of Catholic life together. A worthwhile investment in the faith-future of children!
- Send home with children in school or religious education programs
- Use as a starting point for lessons on the saints
- Mail with school or parish newsletters
- Share as a multi-generational activity in the home
Saints & Holy Ones Volume 1
- Holy heroes of the Catholic tradition will come alive for children as they explore a variety of stories about the saints.
Signs & Symbols Volume 2
- Children will become familiar with the different signs and symbols of the Catholic tradition through puzzles and activities. Topics include Advent symbols, the rosary, holy oils and even Easter eggs!
Inside My Church Volume 3
- Teach your child or classroom how to identify and better understand the ritual objects and actions observed in church with these engaging activities - form the altar to the vestments to the stained glass windows and much more!
Holidays & Holy Days Volume 4
- Shared activities and prayer opportunities invite children and adults together into the richness of the times and seasons of Catholic life. Children will learn about the days we celebrate on both the Church and civil calendars including All Souls, Holy Days of Obligation, Memorial Day and thirty more!