Advent Floor Wreath Style 3734 - Ziegler's
The wreath atop the stand consists of two 21-inch aluminum rings joined by gracefully curved strips that intersect to form a bowl shape. A spiked brass bobeche and pan with a satin bronze finish rises from the middle of the bowl to accommodate a three-inch Christ candle. The four surrounding brass bobeches measure five inches in diameter and are equipped with brass candle sockets for 1-1/2-inch candles. The upper assembly is powdercoated in gold for a satin finish and supported slightly above a brass base.
Below, a wood accent piece connects the wreath to an oak stand fitted with satin-finished inlaid MetalX panels.
The wreath detaches to leave a Paschal candle stand. Measuring 44 inches tall, the stand has a 7-inch satin bobeche and 1-15/16-inch brass socket finished in a combination satin and polish bronze.
The floor wreath and stand are supported firmly by a 12-inch wood base, also inlaid with MetalX, to coordinate with the stand.The wood portions of this piece are finished in a medium oak stain.
- 54" Overall Height
- 21" Aluminum With Gold Powdercoat Wreath
- 4 1-1/2" Brass Sockets With 5" Bobeches in Satin Bronze Finish
- Inlaid Wood & Brass Stand Converts to 54" Paschal Candle Stand
- Paschal Candle Stand Has Combination Medium Oak and Bronze Finish
- 12" Base of Wood Inlaid to Coordinate With Stand