Guide for Ministers of Liturgical Environment
This new guide in the Liturgical Ministry series, is effective for training those new to the ministry and for rejuvenating the work of veterans. It's content can be used by individuals or groups preparing liturgical spaces for worship.
Guide for Ministers of Liturgical Environment includes:
- basic theological and historical overview of the liturgical environment
- catechesis about the symbols and actions in the liturgy that the adornments of the environment will accent
- inspiration and instruction for becoming a faith-filled and knowledgeable member of the environment team
- practical descriptions of design principles and construction techniques
- questions for reflection and discussion
- answers frequently asked questions
- an annotated resource list, glossary, and prayers
- prayers for personal and communal reflection
Author: Paul Turner and Mary Patricia Storms
Format: Paperback, 15 x 23 cm
Current supply chain challenges may cause a delay in actual availability. Furthermore, current supply chain challenges, including driver shortages are causing a delay in transit time. Please allow extra time for delivery of your order.