Max Lucado Treasury Box Set
Max Lucado Treasury Box Set
This boxed set features encouraging messages of God's love in a format perfect for small hands, with four of Max Lucado's bestselling books in convenient carrying case.
Recommended for ages 4-8.
Stories included are:
- You Are Special (based on the popular DVD) -
- Every day Wemmicks do the same thing--either stick gold stars or gray dots on one another. In this delightful children's tale, children will love hearing how Eli the woodcarver helps Punchinello understand how special he is--marks and all
- The Tallest of Smalls
- A delightful rhyming story about the Too-Smalls who live in the Stiltsville. Every evening a six, the Too-Smalls meet in the square where they hope they'll be picked to receive stilts to strut about above the stilt-less masses below. They come to see if they matter--if they're awesome, if they're pretty, if they're clever, or funny. Ollie, the smallest of too-smalls, pleas to be picked. He wants to be like the high-ups of Stiltsville who are proud of their stilts, the ultimate status. But once he gets stilts, oh how it hurts when he stumbles and tumbles and loses his stilts. That is . . . until he meets Jesus who chose low over high telling him, "Keep your feet on the ground. You matter already."
- Hermie the Common Caterpillar
- Watch out! Hermie may be just another caterpillar, but his wormy style will win your heart. An adorable new character from renowned, best selling author and pastor Max Lucado, Hermie (and his best friend, Wormie) wonder why God-their close friend and Creator-chose to make them so common. After all, every other creature they encounter boasts something bold or beautiful that makes them unique. But Hermie and Wormie wriggle under the weight of comparison-coming up short every time.But then comes the miracle. With an amazing transformation, they both learn the truth behind God's impeccable timing. And purpose. And love. It's a story that on a simple level will leave your kids spell-bound. But the biblical truths of trusting in God's timing will deepen their own understanding of identity and the joy of embracing God's incredible design in them.
- Just In Case You Ever Wonder
- There are certain words that every child longs to hear . . . words of unconditional love, promises of support, prayers of encouragement. No child ever grows tired of hearing a parent's powerful reassurance to always be there for them . . . just in case they ever wonder. Just in Case You Ever Wonder wraps your children in its tender message of love, comfort, and protection, showing them that as they grow and change, you'll always be there for them-whether it's "monsters in the closet" or times when other kids are mean. Beloved author, Max Lucado, helps you express unconditional love for your child, simply, powerfully, and forever.
Current supply chain challenges may cause a delay in actual availability. Furthermore, current supply chain challenges, including driver shortages are causing a delay in transit time. Please allow extra time for delivery of your order.