May I Have This Dance?
For years May I Have This Dance? has been a favorite of readers. This revised edition of Joyce Rupp's best-selling book (over 160,000 copies sold) has been updated with new guided meditations for each month of the year. Joyce Rupp invites readers to join God in the dance of life. She explores twelve themes, including "The Road to Life" and "The Playground of God," following each with prayer suggestions such as litanies, guided meditations, and journal keeping. Readers will be delighted to accept the invitation to dance with the Divine Partner—a dance of truth and wholeness—throughout the seasons of the year.
"Let go of any tension you might be holding inside yourself.... Gently bring to rest the busy things in your mind.... Allow your whole self to slow down and become still.... Gradually sink into a quite place of gentle comfort and ease."—Joyce Rupp
Allow Joyce Rupp to be your guide as you spiritually journey toward a closer union with God. These twelve guided mediations encourage a peace-filled being and an attuned connection with your spirit. Accept the invitation to dance with the Divine Partner—a dance of truth and wholeness—throughout the seasons of the year. For use alone or as a companion to Rupp's newly revised May I Have This Dance?
- January—The Road to Life, 10:45
- February—Dry Bones, 10:57
- March—Leaning on God, 10:53
- April—Watered Gardens, 9:37
- May—A Rushing Wind, 13:26
- June—Seeking and Finding, 12:38
- July—The Playground of God, 13:36
- August—Hearts on Fire, 10:34
- September—Instruments of God, 10:18
- October—The Falling Leaves, 11:22
- November—Faithful Love, 12:52
- December—Homecoming, 10:58
Length: 137 minutes (2 CDs)