Image of God Series Pre-School Who Am I
The new updated Image of God 2nd Edition offers a Catholic religion curriculum for children 3 years old and 4 years old preparing for kindergarten that presents the faith in a lively manner with colourful graphics.
• Founded on two unifying key truths: God and creation
• Stresses the dignity of each child made in God's image
• Presents the faith in terms children understand with activities that reinforce the lesson
• Each lesson includes Bible stories, "Concepts of Faith", home activities and fun worksheets.
Pre-school has two workbooks, A and B & Teacher's Manual:
- These workbooks may be used in a two-year program
- Workbook A for Three-year-olds - 53 Pages; Size 11 x 8.5 Inches
- Workbook B for Four-year-olds - 105 Pages, Size 11 x 8.5 Inches
- The workbook activities - colouring, cutting, matching, drawing, etc - reinforce the lesson.
- The workbook pages include a Family Note which consists of a short description of the lesson focus, the Concepts of Faith taught, correspondence to the Catechism of the Catholic Church and a suggested home activity.
- The Teacher's Manual covers both Workbooks and includes:
- Correspondence to the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Vocabulary Words & Bible stories
- Prayers to Know, Action Rhymes, and Arts and Craft Projects
- In the Appendix of the manual there are patterns for all the suggested arts and crafts projects
- 181 Pages; Size 12 x 9.4 Inches