Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible Leader's Guide
This eight-part study (30-minute sessions) provides the easiest way to understand the Bible. Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible makes the complex simple. It helps you uncover the story woven throughout Scripture so that you can get the big picture of the Bible and understand what it is all about. The Bible is a story about the Father's unfailing love for you - a love that you are now called to share with others.
- Make sense of the Bible and see how it relates to your everyday life
- Discover the remarkable connections between the Old and New Testaments
- See how the sacraments, the Church and our entire Catholic Faith is rooted in Scripture
- and much more!
Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible is a thoroughly revised study that replaces A Quick Journey Through the Bible.
This full-color Leader's Guide is essential for each leader and facilitator of Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible. It includes:
- The fold-out Bible Timeline Chart
- The Bible Timeline Bookmark
- Step-by-step leader instructions
- Talk notes for the video presentations
- Engaging discussion questions and responses
- Session overviews, readings, reflections, and prayers for home preparation
- Maps, charts, diagrams, and images that bring salvation history to life
This Leader's Guide is just one part of the study. The Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible DVD Set contains the videos needed for the study, and each participant will need a Student Workbook.
Author: Jeff Cavins & Sarah Christmyer