Faith & Life Series Jesus Our Life Grade 2 3rd Edition
The Faith and Life Third Edition series is a minor update to the Revised Edition series so that all text and liturgical references conform to the implementation of the new Roman Missal. Revised Edition teachers' manuals may continue to be used with the Third Edition text and activity books as the changes are relatively few. A list of changes with side by side textual comparisons to aid teachers using the Revised Edition teacher's manual is available from the Faith and Life series website.
THEME: Preparation for the first reception of the sacraments of Penance and Holy Communion, with the law of God and salvation history as background. The lesson emphasizes God's mercy and love. Covers Commandments, Creation and Redemption.
SEQUENCE: Ch. 1-16: God teaches us through his law; we obey through love.
Ch. 17-23: We find forgiveness of sins through Jesus' sacrifice.
Ch. 24-34: We prepare for life in Heaven by reception of Jesus in the Eucharist and our life in the Church.
AIM: To prepare second grade students for Confession and Holy Communion, and to help them appreciate God's love for them shown in these two sacraments. There is an added emphasis on the order of the Mass and on prayer.
- Incorporates the Four Principal Components of Catechesis: the Creed, the Commandments, the Sacraments and Liturgy, Prayer and Scripture
- Clear and Comprehensive Presentation of Our Faith
- Rich in Artwork, both Original and Classical
- Format: Paperback; 177 Pages; Size: 9.7 x 7.5 Inches
- Designed for Use in the Home or Classroom
- Provides Creative Activities for Review and Reinforcement of Each Lesson
- Format: Paperback; 132 Pages Size: 9.7 x 7.5 Inches
- Inserted and Highlighted Student Text Relating to the Lesson of the Day.
- Improved Lesson Layout and Organization of Daily Activities
- Answer Keys
- Contains quizzes, tests and answer keys (also downloadable on the Faith and Life website) for student assessment. Each book is spiral bound so it stays open to the lesson of the day. From lesson planning to student assessment, the Faith and Life Teacher's Manual is a real asset.
- Paperback, 536 Pages; Size 12 x 10 Inches
Please Note: Each Book Sold Separately - Click on options for pricing
Current supply chain challenges may cause a delay in actual availability. Furthermore, current supply chain challenges, including driver shortages are causing a delay in transit time. Please allow extra time for delivery of your order.