Bible Timeline The Story of Salvation Starter Pack
This is the foundational study in The Great Adventure Bible Study Series that has helped hundreds of thousands of Catholics learn to read the Bible.
The Bible Timeline is a fascinating study that takes participants on a journey through the entire Bible. They will go deep into each period of salvation history and discover the amazing story woven throughout all of Scripture. Using a unique color-coded system, they will learn the major people, places, and events of the Bible and see how they all come together to reveal the remarkable story of our faith. The Bible Timeline has been granted the Imprimatur.
This Starter Pack is what every leader needs to begin The Bible Timeline: The Story of Salvation. It includes:
- 12-DVD Set (24, 50-minute videos presented by Jeff Cavins)
- Study Set (includes The Bible Timeline Workbook, Chart, and Bookmark)
Each participant and small-group facilitator should have a Study Set, which includes session overviews, questions and responses, and talk notes. The Study Set is used during each step of the program:
- The session overviews and questions are needed for Home Preparation and Small-Group Discussion.
- The talk notes are needed during the Video Presentations.
- The responses are needed for the Review of Responses.
Author: Jeff Cavins, Tim Gray & Sarah Christmyer