Learn how to share the good news that God is real!
Today's popular champions of atheism are often called New Atheists, because they don't just deny God's existence (as the old atheists did)—they consider it their duty to scorn and ridicule religious belief. But there's nothing really "new" about their arguments. They're the same basic objections to theism that mankind has wrestled with for centuries.
We don't need new answers for this aggressive modern strain of unbelief: We need a new approach.
In Answering Atheism, Trent Horn responds to that need with a fresh and useful resource for the God debate, combining a thorough refutation of atheist claims with a skillfully constructed case for theism based on reason and common sense. Just as important, he advocates a charitable approach that respects atheists' sincerity and good will—making this book suitable not just for believers but for skeptics and seekers too.
Meticulously researched, and street-tested in Horn's work as a pro-God apologist, Answering Atheism tackles all the major issues of the debate, including:
- Reconciling human evil and suffering with the existence of a loving, all-powerful God
- Whether the empirical sciences have eliminated the need for God—or in fact point to him
- How atheists usually deny moral laws (and thus a moral lawgiver) in theory but seldom in practice
- Why the atheist symbol of the "Flying Spaghetti Monster" is a flawed analogy for theistic claims
- History's best arguments for the existence of God—and how to answer objections to them
With the secularistic modern world turning increasingly hostile to religious believers, it has never been more important to be able to defend the basic reasonableness of theism.
Read Answering Atheism and become thoroughly equipped to rebut atheists' challenges—and to share with them the good news that God is real.Author: Trent Horn
Size: H 2.39 cm x L 20.14 cm x W 13.61 cm