First Eucharist Together In Jesus Program
Lessons explore the sacraments of initiation, the liturgical seasons, and the biblical stories of Zacchaeus, the loaves and the fish, and the Last Supper -- drawing children into fuller and more active participation in the life of the Church. An easy-to-make First Eucharist booklet teaches the parts of the mass and serves as a memento of the special event.
Student Edition includes:
• Colorful, sturdy 9" x 12" Keepsake Folder
• Six four-page take home lessons with hands-on activities
• Attractive stickers to highlight important concepts
• Family Focus poster with at-home activities
• Four-page handout with answers to "Questions Parents Ask"
• PLUS new “Computer Fun” interactive games to reinforce concepts in each lesson. Play a sample game.
The 48-page Teaching Guide provides step-by-step plans for each lesson. Annotated illustrations of the children's handouts guarantee teaching directions will be easy to follow and lessons will be successful. Reproducible prayer rituals for each lesson reinforce the power of prayer in all that we do.
The Together in Jesus First Eucharist program has been found to be in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church. It is complete and affordable, with take-home leaflets for each lesson to get families involved, too.