Pillar II The Sacraments Starter Kit
This 12-part program explores the second section of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Sacraments. Not only will you learn about the power and purpose of the sacraments, you’ll also discover how these fonts of inexhaustible grace can transform your life, providing strength, healing, and hope.
Learning and Living the Catechism
Your Group Will:
- Discover the sacraments as the source and power of grace Jesus gave us to face life’s struggles, challenges, and temptations.
- Learn about the sacraments’ biblical origins.
- Understand how the Eucharist foreshadows Christ’s second coming.
- See how the sacraments mystically transport us into the actual events of Christ’s ministry.
- Learn how the ancient Jewish Temple can be seen as a prefigurement of the Mass.
- Discover how both holy orders and marriage are ordered “towards the salvation of others”... and much more!
This twelve-part Series explores the second Pillar of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Sacraments. Not only will you learn about the power and purpose of the sacraments, you’ll also discover how these fonts of inexhaustible grace can transform your life, providing strength, healing, and hope. Each 45 minute presentation is designed to accompany a lesson in Pillar II: SacramentsStudy Set and Leader’s Binder, which contain the essential reading assignments, questions, suggested responses, and additional material for the study.
This Starter Pack contains everything a leader needs to begin a Pillars II: Sacraments Study, including:
- 6 DVD Set (Twelve, 45 min. Sessions)
- Study Set
- Leader's Binder
Each participant of the Study should have their own Study Set, and additional facilitators should have their own Leader’s Binder.
Note: Pillars was originally planned as a 4-Part series, but due to editorial and production factors, only the first two parts, Pillar I: The Creed, and Pillar II: Sacraments will be available for purchase.