Then and Now Bible Maps
Then and Now Bible Maps gives you full-color Bible maps with clear plastic overlays of modern cities and countries in this 20-page 8 ½" x 11" spiral bound book. This helps to engage your Bible studies by showing you where locations of the Bible are located today.
- Daniel was taken as a POW to Iraq (where the ruins of Babylon are today south of Baghdad) and lived there the rest of his life.
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near Mosul.
- Noah's Ark probably landed in Turkey (Mt. Ararat is in northeastern Turkey).
- Paul was brought up in Turkey (Tarsus). He preached in Syria, Turkey, Greece and Italy.
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
- Jesus went to four countries: Egypt, Jordan, Israel, and Lebanon (Sidon and Tyre).
- Abraham crossed Iraq and Syria to get to the Promised Land (the Holy Land today).