Complete Works of Elizabeth of the Trinty
Elizabeth of the Trinity (Elizabeth Catez) is a mystic of our times, who entered Carmel in 1901 at the age of twenty-one, and died there five years later. Her biblical spirituality, based on the epistles of her "dear Saint Paul" and the mystery of the divine indwelling, has inspired countless Christians
Volume One and Two Sold Separately
Volume One: Major Spiritual Writings
- Contains her major spiritual writings, including two sets of retreat notes ("Heaven in Faith" and "Last Retreat")
- Her famous prayer "O My God, Trinity Whom I Adore."
- A comprehensive introduction to Elizabeth's life and spirituality by the editor, Conrad De Meester, along with detailed notes.
- Five pages of photos.
- 204 Pages
Volume Two: Letters From Carmel
- Contains all of Elizabeth's surviving letters from Carmel; writings to friends and family
- Diagrams & 8 photos
- Simple language
- Introduction and Notes by Fr. Conrad De Meester explaining the background of each letter.
- Anne Englund Nash continues the style set in the first volume of the Complete Works, presenting a translation that reflects both the literary nuances and spirit of the original French texts