Faith & Life Series Following Christ Grade 6 3rd Edition
The Faith and Life Third Edition series is a minor update to the Revised Edition series so that all text and liturgical references conform to the implementation of the new Roman Missal. Revised Edition teachers' manuals may continue to be used with the Third Edition text and activity books as the changes are relatively few. A list of changes with side by side textual comparisons to aid teachers using the Revised Edition teacher's manual is available from the Faith and Life series website.
THEME: The blueprint for a life of love: the law of God, especially in the Ten Commandments, and the presence of Jesus in the Holy Mass. The interaction of the challenges of God's law and his gifts of grace that help us fulfill his law.
SEQUENCE: Part 1: The Ten Commandments. Forming the conscience and increasing closeness to God.
Part 2: The Holy Mass. An emphasis on the Real Presence and Christ's sacrifice and explanation of the parts of the Mass.
Part 3: The Last Things. Death and God's judgment of us, with an emphasis on the great happiness of Heaven.
AIM: To help the sixth grade student learn to love the law as Christ did and to cherish and love the Mass as our best prayer to God, and especially to revere and adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
- Incorporates the Four Principal Components of Catechesis: the Creed, the Commandments, the Sacraments and Liturgy, Prayer and Scripture
- Clear and Comprehensive Presentation of Our Faith
- Rich in Artwork, both Original and Classical
- Format: Paperback; 154 Pages; Size: 9.7 x 7.5 Inches
- Designed for Use in the Home or Classroom
- Provides Creative Activities for Review and Reinforcement of Each Lesson
- Format: Paperback; 132 Pages Size: 9.7 x 7.5 Inches
- Inserted and Highlighted Student Text Relating to the Lesson of the Day.
- Improved Lesson Layout and Organization of Daily Activities
- Answer Keys
- Contains quizzes, tests and answer keys (also downloadable on the Faith and Life website) for student assessment. Each book is spiral bound so it stays open to the lesson of the day. From lesson planning to student assessment, the Faith and Life Teacher's Manual is a real asset.
- Paperback,496 Pages; Size 12 x 10 Inches
Please Note: Each Book Sold Separately - Click on options for pricing
Current supply chain challenges may cause a delay in actual availability. Furthermore, current supply chain challenges, including driver shortages are causing a delay in transit time. Please allow extra time for delivery of your order.