Catholic Men, Living the Faith: A Small Group Guide
As the Catholic men's movement grows in visibility, this lively, practical resource for men’s faith groups has been widely welcomed. Steve McCoy-Thompson and Randy Haykin are businessmen seeking spiritual balance and fully engaged in their everyday lives. They artfully bring their personal faith journeys and astute understanding of the spiritual strivings of men to the pages of this book.
Written by laymen for laymen, Fuel maps a course for starting and sustaining a faith group for Catholic men. Designed to help men balance the demands of faith, family, work, and community, this self-contained guide provides prayers, reflection materials, clear meeting formats, discussion questions, and practical insights for Catholic men wanting to grow in their faith, share fellowship in Christ, and bring balance and deeper meaning to their lives.
This handy resource provides:
- Flexible and adaptable material
- Sound advice and easytofollow guidance
- All the necessary blueprints for starting, growing, & sustaining a men's faith group
- Everything in one informationpacked book
- FREE online support materials and retreat guide
**limited number available**