Heartbroken: Healing from the Loss of a Spouse
Award-winning author, speaker, grief counselor and bereavement specialist Gary Roe is a compassionate and trusted voice in grief recovery who has been bringing comfort, hope, encouragement, and healing to hurting, wounded hearts for more than 30 years. He has walked with hundreds of widows and widowers through this painful valley. From their stories he has composed this incredibly practical work that will touch your heart and comfort your soul.
In Heartbroken - this deeply personal, easy-to-read book - you will learn how to...
- Process grief's overwhelming, roller-coaster emotions (sadness, anger, confusion, anxiety, fear, guilt, depression).
- Manage life's new upheavals and stresses, including physical symptoms and illness.
- Survive feeling misunderstood, alone, and even rejected.
- Deal with all the different relationship shifts (family, friends, church, social groups) that occur with this loss.
- Take care of yourself - health, fitness, nutrition, expectations, and commitments.
- Think about and face the future with hope, including birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays.
- Recover, heal, grow, and live again.
As you read, you will discover three important truths:
- You're far from alone,
- You're not crazy,
- You will make it through this.
Author: Gary Roe
Size: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches