Image of God Grade 3 Who Is Our Example?
Emphasis is placed on a developing a deeper understanding of the nature and persons of God, and who we are as images of God. Also focused on are the powers of thinking and choosing that God gives us and how we should use them to imitate the perfect image of God, Jesus. The students grow in their understanding of the Church, and participation in its life of grace and Mary, our mother, who helps us to be like Jesus.The second edition of the grade 3 curriculum, "Who Is Our Example?"
- Combines Text and Activity in One Book
- Clear, Comprehensive and Interesting Presentation of the Catholic Faith
- Seven Key Concepts: God, Creation, Christ, Church, Grace, Sacraments and Commandments
- Stories from Scripture, Lives of the Saints
- Lessons are Complimented by Colourful Illustrations
- 276 Pages; Size: 11 x 8.5 Inches
- Detailed, Thorough and Full of Practical Ideas.
- Review questions and role playing Activities
- Liturgical and Holiday Lessons
- Prayer Service Suggestions
- Living the Lesson Sections Relates Concepts of Faith to Everyday Living
- Inserted Reproductions of the Student text, Vocabulary, Games
- Other Classroom Activities, and Prayers to Know
- Appendix Section are Unit Family Notes
- Unit Review Worksheets
- 390 Pages; Size 12 x 10 Inches