Image of God Series Grade 1 Who Has God's Life?
Image of God series second edition, Who Has God's Life? provides first grade students with an introduction to the Trinity with emphasis on the life of Jesus. Students learns about grace, what it is and does for us; become acquainted with the Apostles and beginning of the Church; the plan of salvation and the child's part in that plan. Children learn about angels, sacraments and basic prayers.
The Student Workbook:
- Combines Text and Activity in One Book
- Reading Activities - Word Recognition, Rhyming, and Simple Sentence
- Using Catholic Vocabulary
- Clear, Comprehensive and Interesting Presentation of the Catholic Faith
- Seven Key Concepts: God, Creation, Christ, Church, Grace, Sacraments and Commandments
- Stories from Scripture, Lives of the Saints
- Lessons are Complimented by Colourful Illustrations
- 68 Pages; Size 11 x 8.5 Inches
- Detailed, Thorough and Full of Practical Ideas
- Review questions
- Liturgical and Holiday Lessons
- Prayer Service Suggestions
- Living the Lesson Sections Relates Concepts of Faith to Everyday Living
- Inserted Reproductions of the Student Text
- Appendix Containing Family Notes to be Sent Home to Simulate Family Discussion and Activities, Prayers to know
- Additional Worksheet that may be used as Gradable Material to assess Students Comprehension of the Lessons
- 250 Pages; Size 12 x 9.5 Inches
Current supply chain challenges may cause a delay in actual availability. Furthermore, current supply chain challenges, including driver shortages are causing a delay in transit time. Please allow extra time for delivery of your order.