Faith & Life Series Jesus Our Guide Grade 4 3rd Edition
The Faith and Life Third Edition series is a minor update to the Revised Edition series so that all text and liturgical references conform to the implementation of the new Roman Missal. Revised Edition teachers' manuals may continue to be used with the Third Edition text and activity books as the changes are relatively few. A list of changes with side by side textual comparisons to aid teachers using the Revised Edition teacher's manual is available from the Faith and Life series website.
THEME: God's plan to save his people from sin (Salvation History), how we participate in that plan, and the many ways God helps us in our pilgrimage on earth to Heaven through his word, his law, and his Church.
SEQUENCE: B.C.: Before Christ Ch. 1-14: The fall and the first murder. The sin and suffering of mankind. God chooses his people and their leaders. A.D. In the Year of Our Lord
Ch. 15-30: History changes when Jesus the King comes. Through grace, especially in the sacraments, we receive the strength to do good.
AIM: To help fourth-grade students understand their purpose and goal in life, and to see God's plan in history and society to lead us all to Heaven, our true, eternal home.
- Incorporates the Four Principal Components of Catechesis: the Creed, the Commandments, the Sacraments and Liturgy, Prayer and Scripture
- Clear and Comprehensive Presentation of Our Faith
- Rich in Artwork, both Original and Classical
- Format: Paperback; 165 Pages; Size: 9.7 x 7.5 Inches
- Designed for Use in the Home or Classroom
- Provides Creative Activities for Review and Reinforcement of Each Lesson
- Format: Paperback; 131 Pages Size: 9.7 x 7.5 Inches
- Inserted and Highlighted Student Text Relating to the Lesson of the Day.
- Improved Lesson Layout and Organization of Daily Activities
- Answer Keys
- Contains quizzes, tests and answer keys (also downloadable on the Faith and Life website) for student assessment. Each book is spiral bound so it stays open to the lesson of the day. From lesson planning to student assessment, the Faith and Life Teacher's Manual is a real asset.
- Paperback, 380 Pages; Size 12 x 10 Inches
Please Note: Each Book Sold Separately - Click on options for pricing
Current supply chain challenges may cause a delay in actual availability. Furthermore, current supply chain challenges, including driver shortages are causing a delay in transit time. Please allow extra time for delivery of your order.