Surviving Divorce Hope & Healing for the Catholic Family DVD Set
Developed and hosted by Rose Sweet, Surviving Divorce features experts Dr. Ray Guarendi, Ph.D., Fr. Donald Calloway, M.I.C., Fr. Steve Porter, S.T.L., Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J., and Christopher West. It also includes personal testimonies of Catholic men and women who have experienced the trials of a broken marriage.
These twelve videos are designed to accompany the sessions in the Personal Guide—which contains the Survival Points, Take-Home Tips, and note-taking space needed for journaling—and the Leader’s Guide, which includes a program overview, lesson plans, and insights into the unique needs of divorced people.
- Session 1 – Getting Your Bearings
- Session 2 – Finding Strength and Help
- Session 3 – Getting Through Your Anger
- Session 4 – Dealing with Depression
- Session 5 – Learning to Forgive
- Session 6 – Dealing with Your Family
- Session 7 – Handling Money Wisely
- Session 8 – Learning to Let Go
- Session 9 – Seeing God in Romance
- Session 10 – Deciding About Dating
- Session 11 – Loving All Church Teachings
- Session 12 – Finding Love that Lasts