Faith & Life Series Life of Grace Grade 7 3rd Edition
The Faith and Life Third Edition series is a minor update to the Revised Edition series so that all text and liturgical references conform to the implementation of the new Roman Missal. Revised Edition teachers' manuals may continue to be used with the Third Edition text and activity books as the changes are relatively few. A list of changes with side by side textual comparisons to aid teachers using the Revised Edition teacher's manual is available from the Faith and Life series website.
THEME: Grace as our link with God, his gift to us to bring us to Himself and his eternal life, with an emphasis on transmission of grace through the seven sacraments and on God's loving gifts of revelation, of himself through the prophets, the Incarnation, and the Church. The role of grace in developing the virtues.
SEQUENCE: Part 1: God Reveals Himself. The revelation of God through creation, the prophets, and to the chosen people. Part 2: God becomes Man. Jesus, true God and true Man, Priest and Sacrifice. Part 3: God Shares His Life. The operation of grace in our lives, in developing the virtues especially through each sacrament.
AIM: To help the young person treasure the sacraments as indispensable to a full Christian life of love and truth. To understand how grace works in our soul and its relation to practicing the virtues and to appreciate our gifts of reason and faith.
- Incorporates the Four Principal Components of Catechesis: the Creed, the Commandments, the Sacraments and Liturgy, Prayer and Scripture
- Clear and Comprehensive Presentation of Our Faith
- Rich in Artwork, both Original and Classical
- Format: Paperback; 186 Pages; Size: 9.7 x 7.5 Inches
- Designed for Use in the Home or Classroom
- Provides Creative Activities for Review and Reinforcement of Each Lesson
- Format: Paperback; 130 Pages Size: 9.7 x 7.5 Inches
- Inserted and Highlighted Student Text Relating to the Lesson of the Day.
- Improved Lesson Layout and Organization of Daily Activities
- Answer Keys
- Contains quizzes, tests and answer keys (also downloadable on the Faith and Life website) for student assessment. Each book is spiral bound so it stays open to the lesson of the day. From lesson planning to student assessment, the Faith and Life Teacher's Manual is a real asset.
- Paperback, 400 Pages; Size 12 x 10 Inches
Please Note: Each Book Sold Separately - Click on options for pricing
Current supply chain challenges may cause a delay in actual availability. Furthermore, current supply chain challenges, including driver shortages are causing a delay in transit time. Please allow extra time for delivery of your order.