Where Is That in the Bible
In his first book for Our Sunday Visitor, noted Catholic apologist Patrick Madrid helps you:
- Be absolutely certain your interpretation of Scripture is accurate
- Discover how the simple sentence "I never said you stole money" can be the key to understanding the entire Bible
- Answer any questions a non-Catholic might throw at you
- Learn exactly what the Bible teaches about the Pope, priestly celibacy, homosexuality, abortion, salvation, and other hot topics
- Obtain a working knowledge of Scripture so you can feel comfortable talking with Fundamentalists and Evangelicals
- Allow the life-giving truth and power of Scripture to transform your life
- Become an effective spokesman for the truth of Catholic teaching.
The book includes:
- Comprehensive Scripture References
- Quotes from the great teachers of the Faith
- Tips on how to deflate arguments
- Lists of Verses with effective counterarguments
Where Is That in the Bible? is a great book of Scripture-based apologetics.
Author: Patrick Madrid